The GIS Mesher builds quality meshes for hydrodynamic models from GIS inputs leveraging your favorite GIS application. Some of the features of the software include:
- GIS spatial inputs
- Generates hybrid quadrilateral/triangular meshes
- Sizes at points or along polylines (perpendicular/parallel)
- Breaklines to enforce features
- Multiple layers for all GIS inputs for flexibility and ability to build mix and match features to create alternative meshes
- Scale the mesh sizes globally or for specific layers
- Elevations from a default value, GIS rasters, GIS polygons (override a specific area), or a combination of all
- Mesh creation controlled by a text file which is flexible, reproducible, and scriptable.
- Includes a GUI to create a project, generate GIS files with correct fields, and to launch the mesher.
- Solution guided meshing uses an initial solution to size and orient mesh cells which is an extremely powerful way to build meshes.
Blank text to prevent scroll issue